Model ST-3 Worksurface Tester is used to measure and display surface resisitivity digitally in the range of 104 to 1012 ohm/sq and at an accuracy +/- 1/2 decade. Additionally, a resistance to ground function of the same range is provided to permit resistance measurements to be made from any point of the surface being tested to ground.
Power required :
- Internal rechargeable NiCd cell (KR-AA size 8 pcs) (user serviceable).
- Recharged by power charger with output 12V/100mA at 8 - 12 hours.
- Read Out Display LCD : (W) 10.2 x (H) 5 mm
- Green LED Indicators for "Resistance to Ground" and "Surface Resistivity"
- Red LED Indicators for "Over Range" and "Low Battery"
- Surface Resisitivity 104 to 1012 ohm/sq
- Resistance to Ground 104 to 1012 ohm
- Accuarcy at +/- 1/2 decade (example : 10 8.5 +/- 0.5 )
- Parallel rails
- Made by Conductive Rubber
Measurement Environment :
- 15 ~ 40 deg C, 60% RH max.
Size : (W) 152.6 x (D) 70.4 x (H) 77.7 mm
Weight : 1.15 kg
Specification are subjected to change without prior notice
(End of Page)