The FMX002 is a compact, handy and portable electrostatic fieldmeter used for locating and measuring static charge potentials up to 19.99kV for either polarity at distance of 25mm decided by two LED guide ring light. It can also be used for ionizer's ion balance (offset voltage) measurement up to +/- 200 V by attaching a metal plate.
Power required :
9 VDC alkaline battery
- Bar Graph (Red for positive and Blue for negative);
- Auto-ranging 3 digit;
- "Hold" reading indicator;
- Battery capacity indicator;
- "Err" appear if sensor damaged;
- Electrostatic Field measurement : 0 - +/-1.49 kV (+/- 10%), or +/-1 - +/- 20.0 kV (+/- 10%) at 25mm +/- 1mm.
- Ion Balance measurement : 0 to +/- 200V (+/-10%) (According ESD3.1 standard)
Response : 1 second with LCD display renewal rate at 5 times per second.
- Push Buttons for Power; Zero, and Hold;
- Auto power off after wait for 5 minute approximately.
- Power On - one beep
- Ion Balance Measurement Power On - two beeps
- Over range - continuous sound
- Auto Power Off - 1 second interval for 5 seconds before power off
Size : (W) 65 x (D) 27 x (H) 122 mm
Weight : 0.2 kg (battery and ion-balance plate included)
Case : Conductive resin (ABS)
Specification are subjected to change without prior notice
(End of Page)