The Electrostatic Analyser is a multi-purpose Charge Plate Monitor.
It can evaluate : ion balance (offset voltage) and decay time of all types
of ionizing equipment, static protective floor and work surface, garments,
wrist straps, personnel, ...etc. With the wired remote controller,
it provide accurate readings by eliminating the unwanted electric field
Besides the preset timed decay modes comply with ESD Standard S3.1, it also features with the manual cutoff level to meet specific requirement.
Power required :
120VAC, 0.2A, 50/60Hz
Display : 4 digit LED
- Voltage : 0 to 6,000 V;
- Time : 0 to 150 sec (+/- 2%).
- Plate Charging Source : Internal continuously adjustable power supplies 1000 to 5000 V range.
- Timed Decay :
- 5kV to 500V;
- 1kV to 100V;
- Manual control with stop timer at value between 0 to +/- 1000V.
Output : (Plate Voltage only) 1V/1000volts available at recorder connector.
Test Plate :
- Removable with tripod
- Plate area : 6" x 6"
- Plate Capacitance to Ground : 20 pF +/- 2 pF in total.
- Plate Impedance to Ground (when isolated) : > 1012 ohm
Wired Remote Controller :
- Test Plate : switch for Isolate or Ground
- Voltage Polarity selection : switch for Positive or Negative
- Voltage applied on Test Plate : Push button for charging when press down, stop when release.
Size : (W) 14.5" x (D) 8.4" x (H) 7.5"
Weight : 7.3 lb
Specification are subjected to change without prior notice
(End of Page)